- If you are a Shizenkan student, please directly contact the university Administration office.
- Graduates can apply for certificates (transcripts, etc.) at the Administration office.
- We do not provide private information regarding Shizenkan students, alumni, staff or faculty members.
- Please note that we might not reply to your inquiry outside of business hours, including weekends, school holidays, and winter/summer vacation.
Shizenkan University, Graduate School of Leadership and Innovation
- Nihonbashi Takashimaya Mitsui Bldg 17F, 5-1, Nihonbashi 2-Chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103 - 6117
From Monday, April 6 the Administrative office of Shizenkan University is fully shifting to remote work
until further notice due to the rapid spread of the novel coronavirus.
You can contact us by email as before. If you have an urgent matter, please call 080-4200-5514.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please allow us some time to reply to your inquiry. If you have an urgent question, please contact us by phone.